Miss Golden Isles and Miss Georgia Coast Outstanding Teen
Entry and Form Deadline: September 15, 2017
Who is eligible?
Teen Contestants must:
• Reside in or be enrolled in, and attending classes on a full-time basis in an accredited school or home-schooling program;
• Be a resident of Georgia for a minimum of six (6) months prior to her Local Competition;
• Completed one full semester as a full-time student, if contestant is competing in a state due to her status as a student in that state.
And Must be:
• Contestants must be at least 13 years of age on the first day of the Miss Golden Isles competition.
• Can be no older than 17 years of age as of July 31, 2018 and must NOT be a graduating Senior.
• Must not be eligible to compete on the Miss level in the Miss America Program at any point during the current pageant year.
Below are links for information and ALL Entry Forms for the Outstanding Teen Contestants. Please click on the below files to open. In some cases, there are two (2) versions of the documents. One version is in a fillable (PDF) format. The second document can be printed and the information filled in by hand. Please note that some forms REQUIRE a signature and/or must be notarized. For additional information or questions you may have, please email us at: email@example.com
**Miss Golden Isle Outstanding Teen and Miss Georgia Coast Outstanding Teen is an
OPEN Outstanding Teen Pageant to any eligible contestant in the State of Georgia and we will crown the top 2 contestants**
Our 2018 pageant will be held on Saturday, September 30, 2017 at 6:30 pm at Glynn Academy Memorial Auditorium in Brunswick, Ga. There is a MANDATORY dress rehearsal on Friday, September 29, 2017, beginning at 6:00 pm. Interviews will be held on Saturday morning and afternoon prior to the pageant that evening.
Entry Forms and additional information. All entry forms Must be filled out and returned by:
September 15, 2017
Letter from Miss Golden Isles Board. Please read as there is a lot of information in here to help you.
Teen Contract. Must be signed and notarized. Original to be turned in at rehearsal. Do not fax or email.
Teen Platform and Resume Example and Instructions:
2018 Teen Required Forms, Information and Instructions
Teen Children's Miracle Network Hospital Instructions:
Thank you and we look forward to meeting you!
Deadline for entry is: September 15, 2017